Monday, February 13, 2017

A Teeny, Tiny Distraction...

Happy Monday!
This weekend I worked on the interior trim and the screen door for the Travel Trailer. Again, I'm using lots of Annie Sloan Old White…I just love the color! I know for sure I will age the exterior of the trailer, as well as the screen door. I'm still trying to decide if I want to age the interior???

I had an overwhelming desire to to create miniature Campbell's Soup cans. I found a wonderful vintage looking label on the internet, dragged it into Photoshop and made the necessary adjustments for mini size. I thought it would look great to have one in the trailer holding beautiful flowers (now I'm researching how to make flowers...see it never, ever ends).

Here's a peek:

Miniature Dollhouse Vintage Campbell's Soup Can


Work in progress, screen door for the Travel Trailer

Finally finished the interior trim!

No comments:

Post a Comment