Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Vintage Table Clock...

It took a few tries to get the clock to work out the way I envisioned. I wanted it to look old and not so perfect, I guess you could say "beat up". Using the rusted technique I was able to accomplish that look. My initial goal was to play around with different Annie Sloan colors, I am not sure if I can achieve the same effect with paints. I'm going to at least, give one a try. I will let you know how it turns out. If it is not successful, this is the design I will make for the shop. I'm also working on a round one (super difficult). 


Vintage inspired miniature dollhouse table clock
by
Anita Smiley for fabulouslyflawedminiatures


Close up of vintage inspired miniature dollhouse table clock

Vintage inspired miniature dollhouse table clock
in scene

Will look great in a vintage, cottage, shabby or eclectic setting

No comments:

Post a Comment