Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Getting Closer to the Look...

I'm getting closer to the look that I am going for on the mannequins. I love that numbered vintage look. Of course it's super scary marking up your "almost" finished work. So I needed time to figure how what to do. Here's one idea (below) that I feel pretty good about. It still needs something, I'm thinking maybe a little tea stain on the fabric to make the number look as though it's been there a while. I will give that a try this week.
I also purchased a few "no bleed" markers (thank' you Kat). Need to play around with them a little more (will show the results once I get something good).

Here's a peek (will see what happens when I do light tea stains)

Working on number vintage style mannequins
by Anita Smiley for fabulouslyflawedminiatures

No comments:

Post a Comment